29 October 2010

O1 November 2010

Yo! Whose birthday is this?! Agong?Sultan?Prime Minister?or...any hero in existence? Why do I have this kind of suspicion? Because this person is blessed from all over the world! Even Agong also wont receive those worldwide wishes I think. Such a great person huh! Ok,let's have a look on those wishes which fly over across the countries :)



Let's start with her home country:


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Malaysia




# 1

Dear Panda Er Jie,

I’m here to wish you Happy Birthday!! You grow up so fast and now you’re 21(sounds like ah jie)!!! Secretly tell you, you’re not old so no worries because there’s someone older than you. You know who? It’s L.T.L!! Guess you know who is it.. I’ll bake a cake when you come back to Malaysia and I bet it’s edible.

You are always here for me during good and bad time… Thanks for being a good er jie and bringing me out during your holiday in Muar.. Without you, my life is full of boredness.. So, I’m very glad to have a sister like you to share innermost thoughts, to ask favour, to show my true feelings.. The freedom to simply be myself.. While, I can’t wait to see you the next time you come back!!

Side by side or miles apart, a sister like you is always close to my heart. It’s a poor thing I can’t celebrate your birthday with you.. So, this is for you..

I'm blessed with an angel,
Like heaven might send,
And I call her Panda a.k.a Syn-Yi,
Have a lovely Birthday!!!

LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!! <3

From: Peih a.k.a Pigster. ^(oo)^


#2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you are like 21 years old right now=D Though i can’t afford an Audi TT car key for you, I can still give you Peih’s Myvi Turbo=P Just want to let you know that there will always be a person that loves and cares for you even if you drives that person’s Mark-X and drove 180 km/h and then crash it.Thanks for being such an awesome sister=D I wouldn’t mind having a sis like you for the rest of my life. You,me,Jie,Joe and Peih comes from the most awesome parents. That is why we are born awesome.We make other people jealous and we redefined the meaning of awesome.(Sorry for repeating awesome because i run out of words) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t keep saying that you will not get married in future because if you were on sale on ebay , you will definitely make it to my list HAHAHA.HOPE TL CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY AND HORNY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. WILL TRY TO GO ASTRAL TRAVELLING TO YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY WHEN I SLEEP=D

From,

I is Manly=P

(The Cutest Panda)



# 3

to my dearest lovely panda ong,

happy old old old day to you!!
u can legally buy alcohol!! wohoo!! wat a alcoholic!hahaha!
u noe, u are the one who taugh me SHOTS lor.. i still can rmb the feeling of the dizziness i felt that day ok
so sad that we cant celebrate ur 21st bday tgt in msia!! but nvm,tl,u n me alr spent few months loitering at muar!
thanks for being a great fren since secondary school!!!! i appreciate our friendship a lot!
well, hving final exam these few weeks, so wouldn't see me often in skype la..
but we can continue our skype conferrence after that k!
enjoy ur bday there ok! dont get drunk! *birthday kiss* MUACKSS

love,
mushroom


# 4

Dear Ong,

Ong, ermm...congratulation!! You are finally turned 21st years old(as old as Pauline). Hope you can enjoy much there. 21, is still very young!! Just another new chapter of story is going to begin so stop saying that you are old! Buying a BMW car? Traveling all around the world? Marrying with an handsome guy? ......I do not know what is your wishes but I hope it can be realized soon=P I am looking forward to the next traveling with you if time permit! Ong!! Happy birthday!! May god bless you!!



From,

你们不太认识的朋友


# 5

To my bii,

Looking forward to your next return so that we can hang out like before,yu tou mi hun,kuchai lama steamboat,thai food,anywhere that has good food also NO PROBLEM!! One call then deal!

Wish you Happy Birthday...Dreams come true.Enjoy yourself there <3>

From,

Your bii



.
.
.
.
.
.



Singapore




# 6

Dear 王小姐,

Happy 21st Hatchday! Enjoy yourself to the fullest, yea with your Tequila shots!

These are my wishes for you. I hope that:

1. You’re as skinny as Joe.

2. You have big boobs like Thon Lin.

3. You’re as sexy as pseudo Megan Fox (Remina).

4. You’re as gentle as Pauline.

5.You’re as awesome as Siau Hui.

6. You’re as pretty as your twins (Syn Peih).

7. You’re as handsome as Kwan Wee

8.You’re as sampat as Hui Yee.

9. You’re as cute as Hui Chin.

10. You’re as happy as ALWAYS.

Well, growing old is mandatory. I hope you enjoy another 365-day journey on earth (:

Last but not least,

生日快乐!!!

May you have your wishes fulfilled! Muacksss!

With lots of love,

111

.

.

.

.

.

.


UK


# 7

Dearest Yi,

Happy turning 21! I would love to be there with you to celebrate it but I can't because..well, I can't. Hope you'll have a great time with your friends and don't drink too much! Love you always(I don't really have a choice now, do I?)!

Love,

the prettiest sister one could ever have.


# 8

Happy birthday!

I hope you have fun turning 21! Thanks for being there for me whenever I needed someone. Love you <3

xoxo, lawyer in the making.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Canada


# 9

Zilian panda,

Congratulation that you are 21 now!

21 means you are legal

21 means you are legal to do anything

21 means you are legal to do anything especially buying alcohols

21 means you are legal to do anything especially buying alcohols for you to get drunk!

It's very common for people to say, Hey, you are old now during your birthday. You definitely are since you have reached more than half of the 40.

For me, you are always an emotional, narcissistic person. I know you always think that you are awesome cos you have posted everywhere to tell people about this fact :) And ya, You are awesome (Have to say it since it's your bday =X) Besides, you love EMO songs. (and you can sing emo song well because you did memorized all the pinyin lyric! Okay, i think you put more effort in this). Moreover, you love Nong shim and Indo mee (and you are able to spend 30mins to cook a maggi). Furthermore, you love to imitate Chip Munks voice (You are so good in this, don't waste your talent, try to enrol yourself in American's Idol, okay? Don't be afraid of kena kick out, audition is a way to gain experience) In addition to my impression on Osy, you love speeding ("As you grow old, you remember, all the law in buku undang" (Graduation, 199X) Ya, you have controlled your speeding limit now, I assume. Will always impressed your reverse parking skill no matter how old I am =) )

Okay, no matter how old you are, how panda-ish you are, how awesome you are, I will always wanna be your friend, you awesome friend =P Will always be a song promoter, and a good listener if you want to :) Have an awesome 21st ya! *huggs*

From,

you were born to make her life miserable LOL


.

.

.

.

.

.


US





# 10

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!

Selamat hari jadi !

生日快乐!

Hope u enjoy ur 21st birthday to the max although without my attendance to ur great party ;(

It’s not easy to write for me, haven’t been writing for so long. So, I am gonna do it as short and sweet as I can. Hope things are going greater and awesome-er for you as time goes on and on and on…..

And don’t worry U’ ll always be forever young ;) and I still love u although u r older now <3

p/s: I am sincere when I write this, think hard, but I am not a good writer. No flattering words ,bombastic vocab. Hope the sincerity helps !!


# 11

Yo Birthday girl aka Ong xiao jie!! Happy birthday! Selamat hari lahir! Sheng ri kuaile! I’m not very good at wishing people. But you have a good one ok. Ceria selalu! Thanks for everything. Keep your head up and good luck with your classes. May God bless you. =)

Bests,

The not so affectionate person~


.

.

.

.

.

.


Australia


# 12



# 13

TO: The Most “OLD” and “ZILLIAN” Panda in the WORLD~

Hello, miss Narcissism!! Finally here is ur turn to become 21st!! So u got no more right to tease on others and say PPL are OLD LADY, here ur turn to become OLD LADY and others younger will start to call u OLD LADY as well!!! WAHAHAHAHA……… :PPPPP

21st is actually a legal year for every single person but not u. U know y?? cos u had done lots of illegal things at ur illegal age, so it’s no diff for u!! lol….

Anyway, Wish u a very “happy 21st birthday” over there, have a blast blast one and enjoy it til the max!!! Yea, just stay as AWESOME as u always did!!! =D

FROM: somebody, which is nobody~


# 14

Happy Birthday,Syn Yi!!!! although we dun get 2 meet each other or talk face 2 face much~but it's beyond sufficient 2 know how nice & funny u r!! =D

Dun stress too much on ur studies o~take care!!!

Don’t worry about your future, I am sure you will have a bright one. Don’t worry about the past, you can’t change it. Don’t worry about the PRESENT, I have not got one for you! =P

Sexy

Yellow

Naughty

Yummy

Invincible

That's u!!haha!!Wishing u all the best!!!Have an awesome one!!!! =D Hope 2 c u soon!!!

Love,

Mrs Lambert


# 15

Harlo Leng Lui,

Recently your fb profile pix post a lot of wheeewwittt pix yea?! ;) Hope to faster “he ni de xi jiu” ar!

I said I like your character b4, khmm, you should know who am I already wakaka. I sincerely hope you can remain your “gentleman” style and then find a more gentleman man in your life! You know ar, last time you did things like buy tauhu this this that that made me feel very touch ar. Small little tiny but I remember all. :D

Synyi, hope you can get what you want in your life. Loving your blog, super geng English. Hehe. Oh yea, don’t let your bao bei friend sad again ar…. It is not easy to find so close friend de oo.. I “witness” 6 of you, I suppose I never mistaken. Synyi, Siau Hui, Sin Kai, Ting Ting, Thon Lin & Pauline. This friendship is comes so uneasy. I know ups and downs are there, but I do hope best in your friendship the 6 of you were holding so tight.

Lastly, stay pretty!! Be happy!! May your dreams come true! Have a bf really soon! If can jump to husband. Haha. Then, what else you want le? Everything you want, also okok no problem. :D

Hope can go US find you someday. Pray hard I gonna be millionaire in one year time. Haha. Okla, Happy Birthday. Pai Seh write so long. Hehe. Cheers!!

Warmest Regards,
Jay’s darling @ Mrs Lambert’s friend



# 16

Well my turn,kind of stuck when trying to type something for you here,it’s harder than I thought..

So Miss Sexy Hot Awesome,gotta love yourself more, and that I don’t have to worry about but at the same time don’t blind yourself for something awesome around you too,for example ME =D Even I’m not that awesome as you but at least I can drive better in manual car =p (this is the only thing I can show off to you)

21st is when you get the key of freedom,you should have felt young for this,still missing the impulsive side of you,get some craziness in life with less worry and anxiety..

No matter what the future would be,that we know everything is gonna change,but you’re not walking alone.WE move,WE share,WE rock! In simple words,I’ll always be there for you :)

And ya Happy Birthday Panda!!You know what you have got,bring it,use it,be what you ought to be =) Have a great time in EL.Miss ya always=)

Someone growing hair rapidly






I'm sure your eyes will be kinda tired after reading those warm birthday wishes from us.Well,let's get you some eyes candies,ENJOY!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Members of Panda Committee =D



Panda with lots of expression



Oops,who is calling you bitch?



Nah here she is,panda with whip!




Fair cute panda




Rabbit-Da?




Sexy Panda





Awesome Panda





Super Panda





Princess Panda




Mushroom Panda





Kawaii Panda




Panda in black and white





Kong Mong Panda





Mixed Panda





Well as indicated > >Hot Panda





Panda with love





Panda in tudung =P



Do you have fun on looking those photos? I hope you do :)

But the most important is do you get to feel our extensive LOVES to you?

Don't be scared when we are here,be happy because you got us :)


And here,we as the members of panda committee wish our awesome president a very HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!! We all love you like how you love yourself,so that is A LOTTT =P Muacks!


p/s : thanks people for the contribution,thank you very much!! *bowsss*

No comments: